Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Destined For Greatness!

Have you ever felt or yearned for something, just knew that somehow, some way you were supposed to do this thing, whatever that yearning may be...and totally in the wrong place, wrong time - things never come together right.  That is how I feel in my life right now.  If only...

If only I had more money.  If only my house were bigger.  If only...Lord, how can you use me if these things are never in my life.  And it is not really discontent.  It is more of others would be uncomfortable stacked like sardines in my little house.  Others would really not be ministered too.  It seems to be an endless battle.  It is frustrating.  I have to admit I am frustrated by these things, small as they might be. 

I have been around people who have the ability to do these things and they do not have the skills.  They have the money, but they don't have the time.  They have the house big enough to stack quite a few sardines, but not the other connections.  It really is frustrating to me.  God, why did you put me here if only to leave me just sitting here unable to do this thing? 

No comments: