Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Goliath won....

Or did he?  My husband lost his job March 9th.  Talk about a real wake up call.  Hoo boy...



So there has been a lot of growing  in the Moors household.  And really, learning to go back to what I knew...Really?  Really!  How could I have deviated so far?  What led me to such anger and then back to grace and mercy.  Do we really have to go through this?  Well, it's all in the perspective.  If you are far from Jesus that's a very bad place to be.   So is it worth it?  Yes!  Because if you are far from God, you have nothing.  You might think you have it all, but in reality, you have nothing. 

Sneaky snakes - I thought it was a bullying issue.  Turns out - It might be an age discrimination issue; or maybe, it's just a bad economy.  But one thing I do know...

I know that I have committed myself to Jesus and that he is able to keep me.  PERIOD! 

So here we are looking for employment...hubby and me.  But one thing I know, My God is able to supply all of our needs.  We are expecting great things.  We would also like your prayers.  And if you happen to own a business, please consider hiring an older person for the position. 




No comments: